MotoSurf WorldCup – 2018 season information
News 2018 – MotoSurf WorldCup
- 5 races, 3 continents
- Calendar 2018
- Every MSWC round includes women’s category race
- Track direction changes during every event
- Junior WorldCup Race in Bruck (Austria) 10.-12.8.2018 (licence and starting fee for free)
- Men: All year licence 100 EUR, one-race licence 50EUR
- Women: All year licence 50 EUR, one-race licence 50EUR
- Men’s starting fee: 100EUR per race
- Women’s starting fee: 50EUR per race
- Technical and administration checks before each race
- Local races will not be part of the MotoSurf WorldCup (racers from worldcup can not start in CE Energy+ European Championship, except race in Lušenec, SK)
- 48 riders allowance for the men’s category and 24 riders for women‘s
- Gear requirements: Jetsurf in good mechanical condition, a vest, leash, helmet and neck protector for riders until 18 years old.
- New MotoSurf Continental cup – calendar (championship of local races)
The entry into the MSWC race is based on last years performances. Top ten Czech riders advance through and so are top two of each other nationality.
Rider has to set a lap within 125 % of the fastest qualifier.
The rest of the Czech riders and other nationalities will qualify to the race based on their qualifying lap time at each particular event. If qualified once, that does not mean the rider is permanently qualified for the whole season.
The promoter has right to select two riders to attend the race.
Riders will be distinguished according to color of boardshorts. Every rider shall contact firstname.lastname@example.org and announce the shorts colour. The colour will be announced in the official race weekend programme. Rider that will not announce the shorts in advance, will get the shorts allocated at the race.