Personal Data Processing
MSWC s.r.o. company ID number: 06450440, address Střelice 864, 664 47 Střelice, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, section C, inset 102169 (hereinafter the “Controller”) hereby informs you about the basic principles under which this company, as the controller of personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), processes the personal data of its clients that they provide to the Controller in connection with the provision of its services.
The Controller processes data you provide when ordering Goods (a product or service based on an order), as well as when offering Goods in the company’s showroom, to the following extent:
name and surname,
start number for purpose of racing in MotoSurf Europe / MotoSurf World Championship
The name and surname and address must be processed for legal purposes, i.e. for the purposes of proper identification and issuance of a possible tax document. Such processing is permitted by Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation, as this is necessary to fulfil the legal obligations to which the Controller is subject. The telephone number and e-mail address must be processed to confirm an order and, if applicable, to inform you of important facts affecting the contractual relationship or fulfilment of an agreement between the Controller and the Customer. Such processing is permitted by Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, since this is necessary for the performance of a contract. With your consent, your personal data are also processed for the advertising purposes specified when you gave your consent.
The personal data processed for the purposes of the performance of a contract or compliance with a legal obligation will be processed for as long as necessary to ensure the mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract, i.e. at least for the duration of the contract and for the period during which the Controller will retain the data in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. The same applies if no contract is concluded. Failure to provide any of these data may result in no contract being concluded.
These data must be processed for your proper identification and for the proper fulfilment of contractual (and legal) obligations. Such processing is permitted by Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, since this is necessary to perform the contract, and Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation, since this is necessary to comply with legal obligations. Failure to provide any of these data may result in the Controller not being able to provide the service.
Personal data given with your consent are processed for the same period for which you gave your consent, and for such persons the Controller will process the personal data according to legislation, if required in such a case.
The processing of personal data is performed by the Controller, but personal data may also be processed for the Controller by other processors based on a personal data processing agreement, in particular an accounting office, law firm, persons providing software to the Controller and maintaining it, and the database server manager.
Please note that you have the right:
- to request information about how your personal data is processed;
- to request access to and update or correct these data – you can ask us at any time to confirm whether your personal data are being processed or not, and if so for what purpose, to what extent, to whom they are disclosed and for how long they will be processed; you also have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, and the first time is free of charge; and you have the right to ask us at any time to correct any erroneous personal data or to complete your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- to request the deletion of these personal data or a restriction on their processing – you may ask us at any time to delete your personal data if (i) they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, (ii) the processing is unlawful, (iii) you raise objections to their processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for their processing, (iv) it imposes a legal obligation on you, or (v) you revoke the consent that you provided to us for such processing; we will restrict the processing of your personal data until we resolve any disputed questions regarding the processing of your personal data (we will restrict the processing and only store the data, and only use them with your consent or for determining, exercising or defending legal claims);
- to object to the processing of your personal data if we are processing them for direct marketing purposes;
- to the portability of your personal data – when processed automatically and on the basis of consent or an agreement, you have the right to obtain them and the right to have these personal data passed directly to another controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- to contact the Controller or the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event of doubt about compliance with obligations relating to the processing of personal data;
- to withdraw the consent required and given for the above purposes (but not for personal data that did not require such consent).
You may exercise these rights through the person responsible for data protection in our company, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your requests, inquiries or comments within one month.
Our activity related to the processing of personal data is supervised by the Office for Personal Data Protection, to which you can submit a complaint if you are dissatisfied (more at www.uoou.cz). The Office will inform both you and us if, despite our best efforts and all security measures, we release, misuse or lose your personal data.